Combined with the MicroScribe® desktop digitizer, Skiron laser scanner is suitable for all 3D application needs including industrial, medical, architecture, archaeology, film industry... It is flexible enough to cover many different applications ; such as:
- Industrial design
- Reverse engineering
- Inspection and quality control
- 3D animation
- Product development
- Rapid prototyping
Scantools 3D software gives access to the functionalities of the Skiron scanner. This easy to use software allows data collection in a very short time as well as processing them:
- Real time preview while scanning
- Data alignment
- Point cloud processing
- Mesh generation
- Mesh editing, cleaning and trimming
- Export to major formats: stl, dxf, 3dm, obj...
- Speed: up to 45 000 points / second
- Accuracy: 50 μm / 0.002 "
- Laser line length: 75 mm / 2.95 "
- Measuring field: 65 mm / 2.56 "
- Stand-off distance: 50 mm / 2 "
- Line resolution: 83 μm / 0.0033 "
- Vertical resolution (sub-pixel): 16 μm / 0.0006 "
- Laser class: II Dimensions: 112 x 61 x 76 mm / 4.4 x 2.4 x 3 "
- Weight: 260 g
Skiron 3D scanner
Resulting from Kreon knowhow in 3D laser scanners, the new Kreon Skiron is a very compact, light and ergonomic laser scanner. Fully integrated on the well-known MicroScribe® desktop digitizers (G2 and MX series), this new laser scanner dramatically reduces digitizing time. Its capability to accurately scan details with a high speed opens a wide range of applications.
Delivered with the user-friendly and ergonomic software “Scantools 3D”, this solution can easily combine traditional metrology and non-contact measurement in a perfect fit.
Skiron Laser ⬞